A Brazilian butt lift is a surgery for those who wants to reshape and enhance their buttocks without using implants. Unwanted fat is harvested via liposuction most popularly from areas like abdomen, lower back, hips and thighs utilizing your own natural fat and then injected to the buttocks for fuller and rounder buttocks. After the fat grafting, harvested fat is purified to reintroduce it to your body back with a special device, the aim of this step is to minimize the absorption of fat.
The procedure gives your butt a more sculpted look and you achieve a slimmer waist and hourglass shape at the end. Also it contours the areas around the butt and creates more dramatic changes. Most who underwent the surgery enjoy a voluptuous and perky profile in the end.
The cost the procedure is entirely dependent on available cc of fat that is injectable to give more volume to your buttocks. Therefore, initial assessment through online consultation enables us to offer you a final quote, and we suggest you to share your desires for the end result clearly while surgeon is reviewing your case.
When performed by the safe hands, buttock augmentation produces highly satisfactory results with curvy, firmer and rounder look all around your buttocks and hips.
There is 3 basic steps for brazlilian butt lift;
- Fat is removed through vaser liposuction most usually from abdomen, lower back, thighs and belly and all concerning areas.
- The fat that has been removed, is purified and prepared for transfer.
- The purified fat is injected to specific areas on the buttocks to increase the volume and improve the shape.
- You can return to your normal daily activities within 2 weeks.
- You cannot sit or lie down directly on your bottom for about 2 weeks. When you are allowed to sit “normal” again you will have to use a so called donut to sit on to avoid any kind of pressure to your buttocks. After 8 weeks you can sit and lie normally as wished.
- Wearing the right size garment is usually considered vital, therefor we will be providing you the best fitted size to maximize the quality of procedure with smoother healing period.
- To increase the survival of newly injected fat cells, smoking should be avoided for at least a month, as it directly affects the flow of oxygen and blood stream.
- Exercising from 8th week helps you grasp a change to better retain the ultimate result, therefor we highly recommend it.
- Procedure: Unwanted fat is removed with liposuction and injected into the buttocks.
- Surgery duration: 2-3 hours.
- Recovery: Approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Stay: 6-8 days.
- Risks and Complications: Scars, bleeding, infection, oedema, extrusion, swelling, bruising and pain, asymmetry.
- Exercise: After 2 months.
- Comparison to butt implant: Healing process is easier.
- Scars: Small incisions.